Tuesday, August 26, 2014

you inspire me

Hey Bae

Send me a pic of you..right now. I wanna write something....and you...

Well....you inspire me.

Your smile, your eyes...your spirit....it's refreshing...I would be lying if I said I didn't find you attractive....and physically you’re the type of beautiful I would date....hold...kiss...wanting to learn every curve, every inch, every detail of your body....but more than any of that...well...

There’s something about your spirit....your eagerness to learn and find your purpose...your passion...Your....You.

But I’m a dreamer....a fantasy believer....I still imagine fairies and white witches flying and living in the forest....and I imagine mermaids like listening to Beyonce also....that would be cool....I'm a big kid, I'm a Poet....I like puppies and I'm a sucker for candy....

And I love God and miracles and the possibility that some day Earth will know Peace again...she's been away too long....and maybe I’m naive enough to think you may read all of this and understand....who knows. I just want to see a picture of you...one taken right now, cause you inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment