Monday, April 20, 2009

so much to say

i got so much shyt to say
ain’t no lock big enuff for my diary
scared to hire me
state wanna fire me
cause the secret wired me
toxic seed
laws of attraction be inspiring me
gotta set me people free
i’m the light they see
a different breed
wicked seed
slowly smoking weed
be the thorough breed
that they need
mouths to feed
i take the lead
check my speed
hoping people follow me
see what i see
cash rules everything but damn if it’s ruling me
i’m a different beast
not a messy minor i’m major league
relax and breathe
i know what we need
leadership lost like car keys
cell phone or photo id
seeking peace from wicked western philosophies
my apologies but its true indeed
our souls will never rest until all my brothers are free
locked up as a side effect to the hypocrisies
it’s a damn shame when it’s not cool to read
i’ll proceed cause the ADD be side tracking me
at least that’s what they convincing me
cause it could never be from them drugs that they injected me
when i was just a seed
mama could read but the white man knows everything
it’s such a shame when in my brain i know the game
to claim the fame immortalize my name
like lines of cocaine the rush helps ease the pain

…chea…breathe…

i wanna impregnate the world today
not strap up
not pull out
just let myself loose in the world’s warm wicked womb
it’s silent soul
smearing steamy seaman
deep inside
can’t hide
won’t lie
i’ll try
to impregnate the world today
with my self my love my words
a toe-curling
spine tingling
mouth screaming
experience
where metaphors swim with the swiftness
of fighting seamen
for life
fighting to come alive
only a champion can survive
can’t hide
won’t lie
i try
to copulate and create
no mistakes cherry milkshakes
and puppies dance in my head
orgasmic pleasure forever
that’s what love be like
don’t abort it
or fear it
pop a pill the day after
then smear it
from the lips of your wicked womb
i presume you assume
it would be to costly so selfishly you
proceed to implant fear and greed
in the minds of my kin people
ya lost me
love can’t ever be too costly
yeah i’m bossy
sorta saucy
cause my roots be from folk who worshiped
the sun
the one whose
kisses cause the leaves to grow on trees and blow with the breeze and come back next spring but the perplexities of the life brings more days therefore new skies
new tries
new cries
surprise
open wide i wanna be inside
just let me ride
can’t hide won’t lie
seaside B side
i share my verbal DNA
with the words i say
the poems i slay
the songs i play
verbs i spray
and with my love hoping i can birth some different shyt today
cause i got so much shyt to say
YA HEARD ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment