Saturday, April 19, 2014

12 Angry Nurses and Satan

Could not hold me back from seeing the sunshine again. 

The thoughts and prayers of my friends.
Those who spend their days being good Catholics, jumping from pews doing that Blues Brothers shit, I salute and thank you. 

In this living life of wars, no judging my views, cause our Gods find sacred that vow. 

Get up, get out, and do something...just try and avoid the things that can cause a night mare of your dreams. 

Get up get out and get something....tomorrow's not promised; pissing on yourself in open pajamas.

Get up get out and be something...this ain't no dress rehearsal man you can't keep doing that same shit over and over again.

So here it is a reminder a photograph to remember.
I was 20 minutes from the morgue...I'm just saying...evaluate what YOU'RE living for.

Thanks again to all those from the Port to the A and places in between that prayed for me, that thought of me, that kept me. 

I am forever grateful and and I am forever changed...still recovering, but my thought's are not the same.

6 comments:

  1. THREE SNAPS MY BLACK POET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and you B!! Still praying. Now live your calling. You made it through for a reason. This is not the end if your story. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. True talent! We thank and praise God for His healing power!!! He has work for you to do, a message for you to share. I love you for LIFE. Not many people get a second chance. I'm sooooooooooooo happy that God blessed you to tell it all!!!

    ReplyDelete