Saturday, April 19, 2014

Moon (032814)

he didn’t just fall from the sky
like some dying comet or broken
object from a USSR
satellite rotating and revolving around our
distant solar system
some things are
stranger than fiction

but there was something about his
accent and his attention to detail that
intrigued me
made me wanna
touch his skin poke and dig into
him a little more as if he were
out of this world

curious i am for the
desire to peer open and 
take a peek inside through telescopic eyes
seeing what i can find
maybe a touch similar to mine but
never does the agar plate reveal such
culture as those within my fantasy yielding mind

i humor myself with thoughts that
shine bright and twinkle like
stars in the night’s sky
cliche cliche cliche
moon from above offers just enough light
assuring me this moment is real
i’m here and here’s the deal

objects appear closer than they seem
so i refrain from believing this dream
this moment
this situation
this chance that some
moon being has landed his way into my life
   
“i’m a recovering undercover over lover”

No comments:

Post a Comment