Sunday, April 20, 2014

3rd eye (unedited)


the things i've gained
the friends i've lost
self destructive
at any cost
but no they’ll
never rob me of my sight
no matter how they try
ain't no contacts
needed
third eye

some hands are dealt
with shitty cards
no matter the odds
you do your part
play to win
don’t fuck up the deal
pick the right partner
that shyt is real
no talking cross the table
that shyt is real
play your hand
no under bidding
say amen
now get to winning

loyalty confused
with some fake feelings
consumers wake up
the new niggers
enslaved to spending
shopping sprees in wal-mart
who are we kidding
make em change
workers cant make a living
nightmare becomes reality
our spending power’s in the billions!

get over your past
handle your shyt
learn from mistakes
master your shyt
learn something new
rewrite the rules

i smile bright
outwitting this
game
pretenders
keep my soul
sane
empowered mind
freed heart
i'm not a play thang
    “say my name say my name”
life
meant to live
enslaved establishment
wrong ideas
often i  chill
like wine i’m chill
blunts make me feel
reading books
that’s real
black text
white pages
white lines
black razors
    “please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, cause if you loved me, then let it be beautiful”

to my hustlers
hackers of the game
step ya code up
ceo training
    “take your passion and make it happen”

hood distributers
locksmiths
moving keys
breaking bricks
cutting snow
Eskimos
hello mr frosty
don't front on bags
don't step on shyt
fire all flunkies
in ya click
look out for moms
and ya family
pray to god
bended knee
please
watch over thee

classroom soldiers
battle fields
school teachers
your pain i feel
like surgeons
molding minds of
america
licensed to kill
change the world
with a hustlers mind
connect em with your plug
this is their time
toss bullshit
out the windows
let them babies shine
them lame text books
outdated history
bon fires
pep rallies
hang a noose around
ignorance in your way
by any means necessary
    “promise of a new day”
cornel west
i admired ya
stand down
im tired of ya
oxymoron
yes you are
smiley crab in a boiling pot
yes you are
political hater
contradicts your scholarship
insubordinate nigga
yes you are

i proclaim
the revolution has begun
love your families
especially your sons
brothers and sisters
cease the fighting
the real enemies
just foreclosed on
your home
ya paying triple
student loans

blew up them levis
offered no aid
gain wealth off your work
you happy slave
impound your whip
in cash you paid
kick your doors open
say it’s a raid
pull you over
and make you believe
they didn't pull you over
cause you're a darkie

pit whites against blacks
christians against jews
homosexuals have no rights
over a  life they didn’t choose
chop down trees
processed food
money’s all that matter in the
cessepool
    “soon and very soon I am going to see the King”

wanna share shyt
bout this journey
lessons ive learned
the pains ive felt
the times i’ve burned
the nights i whelped
    “weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh ‘forth’ in the morning”

the things i gained
the friends i lost
at times self destructive
at any cost
but no they’ll
never rob me of my sight
no matter how the try
aint no contacts in my
third eye
no cataract in my third eye
no sand or grit in my third eye
my third eye

No comments:

Post a Comment